Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

I Will Never Stop Thinking

This is the first entry for this blog, for my first blog. I just create this blog a few days ago and I would like to emphasize here that this is my first time to write a blog entry! People writes blog for many reasons... So, what's my reason?

Actually, it has been quite a long time I decided to create my own blog. I think I have a lot of 'things' to be shared with everyone; ideas, opnions, critics and of course the truth. I want to share 'things' with everyone so that we together can think about them and expand the ideas, give additional opinions and throw some motivating critics. This is not just to satisfy my desire to share things, but it is mainly to use it as one of the tool that we can use to improve ourselves as a mankind and as a unit of the human society. I hope my intention is purely and consistently good, which the blog is purposely created for everone's benefit in this world and in the hereafter, including myself.

I am not a 'syeikh' or a counsellor, and I am not even a Doctor of Psychology. I am just a normal man who understands that we as a mankind cannot stop from critically think on every aspect of our lives and we are a dead man if we stop from doing that. How many of God's words in the Holy Book asking us (His creation) to think and use our brain? Or do we use our brain and our capability to think critically just for solving math and accounting calculations?

Think!!!

I Will Never Stop Thinking!!!

3 comments:

Ansorullah said...

salam'alayk sheikh...
insyaAllah, we will not stop thinking!! great job.

insyaAllah, may Allah give us chances to meet again at the peak of iman & health.. keep on writing for the benefit of ummah.

salam ziarah dari bumi holocaust =)

Pyanuddin al-Helmy said...

wslm saif shah..

thanks for the support. iA jika ada rezki kita bertemu

anda ialah shahafizi kah?

Pyanuddin al-Helmy said...

oh tidaaak.. anda adalah saifullah shaarani bukan? =P