Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Transgender & Child Birth


One of the greatest act of worship that a female muslim may do is going through the pain of giving childbirth which a male muslim can't. If she dies during giving birth, she is considerd as died while bearing witness of the truth (syahid). Female muslim is blessed with that kind of opportunity despite of they can't do certain act of worship that male muslim can do.

I'm just thinking how a m
uslim that 'transexualled' himself to a female may do such great act of worship. I am sure that they are aiming high to impress Allah.

My suggestion for their daily muhasabah is, "Let be a male and obidient to Allah till die, then ask Allah to change my gender once I'm in heaven".

p/s: their in the last paragraph = male that has tendency to be female, but not yet transgenderred

Pyanuddin al-Helmy, SS Mansion

No comments: